Air EMS is now hiring for full-time Flight Nurses in Jackson, WY (KJAC).
The Flight Nurse is responsible for providing high-quality patient care under varied conditions with minimal supervision in collaboration with partner and other healthcare professionals. Flight Nurses are required to:
- Provide patient care in accordance with approved policies, protocols and guidelines.
- Complete all paperwork in a legal, professional and timely manner in accordance with all applicable laws and guidelines to include patient charts, medical equipment checks, etc.
- Demonstrate familiarity with all program aircraft and medical interior configurations by ensuring the aircraft and all medical equipment are mission-ready at all times.
- Complete and document equipment checks at beginning of shift change. Operate and trouble-shoot all program medical equipment.
- Actively participate in the Continuous Quality Improvement program and comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse program (BSN preferred)
- RN license as appropriate to assigned location
- Minimum of 4 years’ critical care experience, preferably in metropolitan, high-census facility. Previous air medical experience is preferred.
- Must maintain current certifications in:
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Drug screening and a background investigation required
- Certified Flight Nurse (CFRN) must be obtained within two years of hire.
NOW HIRING! Apply now … www.airems.us/employment