Air EMS™ Communication Center
All calls for air medical transport are accepted through the Air EMS™ Communication Center which is staffed 24/7 by emergency medical technicians and IAMTCS Certified Flight Coordinators educated on customer service, aircraft operations, weather conditions and emergency procedures. The Communication Specialist manages the entire flight process. From the time they take the flight request until the crew has safely returned to base, they remain in contact with the flight team, hospital personnel, and ground ambulance services to ensure a safe and efficient transport.
Our certified Communication Specialists coordinate:
- patient medical data and attending physician coordination
- hospital/facility availability and coordination
- patient transfers and acceptance
- ground and/or air ambulance transport
- insurance and related administrative matters
- tracking/flight following communication and notices
ONE CALL to the Air EMS™ Communication Center at
is all that is required to initiate your air medical transport process.
In addition to operating its own state-of-the-art 24/7 Communication Center for direct patients and clients, Air EMS™ offers our same level of excellent service on contract to outside commercial and government clients.
- Air Ambulance
- Ground Ambulance
Please click here for additional information.