Air EMS™ Communications
Air EMS™ COMMUNICATIONS
All calls for air medical transport are accepted through the Air EMS™ Communication Center which is staffed 24/7 by emergency medical technicians and NAACS Certified Flight Coordinators educated on customer service, aircraft operations, and emergency procedures. The Communication Specialists are involved in the entire flight process. From the time they take the flight request until the crew has safely returned to base, they remain in contact with the flight team, hospital personnel, and ground ambulance services to ensure a safe transport.
Whether an emergency or non-emergency patient mission, our certified Communication Specialists are experienced at coordinating every aspect of the transport:
- patient medical data and attending physician communication
- hospital/facility availability and coordination
- patient transfers and acceptance
- ground and/or air ambulance transport
- insurance and related administrative matters
- tracking/flight following communication and notices
ONE CALL to the Air EMS™ Communications Center at 844-5AIREMS (844-524-7367) is all that is required to initiate your air medical transport process.